Batch Imprint Date/Time on actual image...
Many thanks - I have used Border FX in the past but to be honest, I have overlooked its capabilities - so thank for the reminder.
However - in an automated task, importing the images into Aperture to date stamp them just to export them to the next stage - making a movie and finally onto a web site, will add a lot of additional steps to the process.
So - if anyone knows of a stand-alone product that can do the date stamp in a single operation - then I'd love to hear from them
Again thanks Johannes, much appreciated
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%