XE1's zoom lens same with Xpro1?
If I'm not missing anything, the 18-55 f2.8-4 OIS is the lens that was anounced in the Xpro1 lens roadmap. Is it? Smart move by Fuji throwing new body for the lens system.
If the XE1 is rumored to be cheap then IMO it will not use the Xtrans sensor, but might be an upgraded X100 sensor.
Then there will still be another term for X100 and Xpro1 to continue their legacy until a fixed lens and new sensor X200 (may be next year) and the successor Xpro2 (the year after) arrive.
Still, doubt about the XF1. is it just another small sensor PS or will it use the same sensor as Sony's RX100?
Interesting weeks coming ahead....
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4