More M10 rumors
There are rumors about live view and electronic viewfinder with upcoming M10. In reality, there is no room for live view or any electronic view finder in taking photos when one has to look into the viewfinder and focus with the rangefinder system.
Or perhaps it has something to do with taking video? But then, who wants to take video with a Leica M camera? Without auto focus, does it make life any easier to take video with manual focusing M lenses? And why should one spoil their best quality M lesnes with such low resolution videos? Obviously one can pick up a more user friendly and capable Japan made camera at a much much lower prices. I believe Leica is smart enough to make a new camera that appeals.
Live view will be great for wide angle as you won't need an external view finder. Also the hard to focus long lenses.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%