iPad Photosmith app, Lightroom plugin, and iPad filenames

Started Jul 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
JonV Junior Member • Posts: 42
Re: iPad Photosmith app, Lightroom plugin, and iPad filenames

All in all it was a frustrating experience with the Eye-Fi so far tonight. In the midst of trying to set it up on the PC, the card stopped being recognized. Rebooting seemed to help and I think I got it set up for Direct Mode.

Problems I am having and would appreciate any advice:

1) Inserted the card into my t3i. Th good news is that the menu showed the Eye-Fi settings menu item. I enabled it and went to Connect Info. The card's SSId displayed as did it's MAC address and formware (5.009) and it said connecting and the wifi icon flashed for a couple minutes then said Not connected.

2) Photsmith Eye-fi setup said A card upload key was detected but when I tap the arrow to go to the next page, I see "Loading Keys" flash up then a checkbox without any key information is displayed under Select existing key: however tapping the box doesn't appear to enable the card at all; The service status still shows Disabled.

So I'm pretty much dead in the water. Don't know to bother support for Eye-fi or Photosmith so I posted here.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow