My Olympic photos (NSFW)

Started Aug 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Karaya Senior Member • Posts: 2,042
My Olympic photos (NSFW)

I did a model shoot this weekend with a classic Olympian theme. This was only my second model shoot, but I think it went very well. I did make a couple of amateurish slip ups - like taking incidental light readings with a meter and then proceeding to shoot with the camera in aperture priority mode against a white back drop, Duuuh!

Anyways my model was both beautiful and a pleasure to work with, the weather cooperated with the outdoor shots and I had no equipment problems, so all in all, a really great shoot!

I used my E-5 with a rented 35-100 f2 for all the indoor shots as well as my E-3 with the Pana-Leica 25 for the outdoor shots. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot. please feel free to comment:

Date/Time 19-Aug-2012 14:19:04
Make Olympus
Model E-5
Flash Used No
Focal Length 47 mm
Exposure Time 1/323 sec
Aperture f/2.8
ISO Equivalent 200

Color-outdoor photos in next post.

Best to all,
Mark
http://www.pbase.com/karaya

Karaya's gear list:Karaya's gear list
Olympus Zuiko Digital 300mm 1:2.8 Olympus E-5 Canon EOS 5D Mark III Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM +3 more
Olympus E-3 Olympus E-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow