Capture One Pro 6 for half price €114,50!

Started Aug 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
Zafar Kazmi Forum Member • Posts: 98
Re: Comparison with LR4 and a question

Theodoros Fotometria wrote:

Zafar Kazmi wrote:

However, I did continue playing, and I have now enough experience to say that LR4 is a step ahead of current version of Capture One for processing Nikon D800E images (and I suppose most Canon and Nikons). Those who compare Capture One to LR3, are not doing a fair comparison.

The simple mind strikes again! I did not say that LR4 is better across the board, I only said that for Nikon D800E LR4 is a step ahead. It is likely that this is true for other Canon and Nikon cameras, because this is the mass market that adobe is catering to. A pro may spend $40K on MFDB but Adobe still getting $150 from him. So I doubt that Adobe invests a lot of resources to optimize processing of Hasselbad and Phase One Raw files.

For the record, I did not call C-One users stupid, they are not; neither are LR4 users (who also happen to be pros).

P.S. Now that you've master it, why don't you post 2 versions (one of C1 and one of LR) of Robin's image that 4 of us have done so far, so you can show us your "mastering"?, maybe we can learn something from you about LR too...

Maybe I will, just maybe.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow