Capture One Pro 6 for half price €114,50!

Started Aug 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
Theodoros Fotometria Senior Member • Posts: 2,090
Re: Comparison with LR4 and a question

Zafar Kazmi wrote:

Ah, that elusive common sense! I was asking a question about detail in skin texture, not about DR. To satisfy your simple mind, let us assume that this look was what I wanted and preferred. All I needed help with was getting more details out of it. Understand?

However, I did continue playing, and I have now enough experience to say that LR4 is a step ahead of current version of Capture One for processing Nikon D800E images (and I suppose most Canon and Nikons). Those who compare Capture One to LR3, are not doing a fair comparison.

Phase one was nice enough to offer me the discount even after the sales is over, so I might take advantage of it as it does provide a different look but I am not sure.

-- hide signature --

Good... all my simple mind understands, is that you just called all pros with multi thousand MFDB equipment that develop with C1 (their additional DSLRs too) and make their living publishing their pictures all over the world ...naive that don't take your advice and damp it... well guess what... they are looking for a teacher that has "played" for a few hours with it to show them (with his self judged "enough experience" who only yesterday was asking for advise on how to improve "detail" on C1 by ...SHARPENING the image (!!! oh Lord)) LR's superiority... I would suggest "keep playing" ...you haven't played enough... and after you are tired playing... well play some more... some day you may win the game!

P.S. Now that you've master it, why don't you post 2 versions (one of C1 and one of LR) of Robin's image that 4 of us have done so far, so you can show us your "mastering"?, maybe we can learn something from you about LR too...

Theodoros
http://www.fotometria.gr

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow