X10 on Mountain
Very nice pictures!
The Fuji X10 is a wonderful camera for mountain climbing / trekking - a nice combination of low weight, good optics and good out of camera JPEGs.
My only complaint about the X10 on hikes is the LCD getting washed out in the harsh sun. But other than that - perfect camera for trips!
I actually did a small analysis and posted a few photos also from a mountain climb - http://andreinicoara.com/fuji-x10-camera-and-mountain-hiking/
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%