Nikon D200 has LCD with greenish tint?
I have a D200 since 2005 but honestly can't remember how was its LCD's base color.
I would think the hour-glass icon was white (?).
Recently I noticed that it has now a yellow-greenish tint... can anyone tell me about theirs? I'm not sure if it's always been like this... one of those things no one notices... until someone remembers to talk about it and suddenly it's gone viral!
I have to be sure I'm not becoming paranoid because of the D800 LCD's color issue. That amazing camera has been the reason for some good measure of internet mass hysteria, some of it surely with good reason but I suspect with many cases of suggestion.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%