Nikkor 50mm Af-s
I have some sharpness issues with my 50mm probably because I can't work with it properly but I wanted the opinion of experts anyway.
When I shoot steady objects, sharpness is quiete ok but when I start shooting people who are moving problems arise.
I shoot at F2 (so very narrow DOF), shutter 1/500, AF-C & dynamic field. Still most of the shots are rubish. Any tips?
The body is a Nikon D3100.
Thanks for tips
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%