Markins Q3T or RRS BH-30 for Gitzo 1542t?
Curious if anyone has used both and how the quality compares? I know the Markins is supposed to fit the 1542T slightly better, but curious how the quality compare as well as tension control, etc. Trying to decide which one to go with and they both only sell online so can't see them in person. My largest lens is a Canon 70-200 2.8 IS.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO