OWC (Macsales) vs. OCZ
Been looking to take my 17in 2011 MBP (RIP 17in'ers) SSD for a while now. But OWC never has a really good deal. Trying to get 240GB or bigger and then use my 750GB for extra storage in the Optical Bay.
Question though: what are peoples experiences with OCZ as they have a 240GB for $100 less then OWC's 240GB which is $274.
I do not want to buy crap but i dont want to over pay either. Will the OCZ work in a Mac and is it a quality brand as compared to OWC?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%