A65 video settings
I have vides recorded in the 50i FH mode which on the Videolan player reproduce horribly (toothcomb edges). Are these videos unusable, or do I just need the right player (which one)?
Generally speaking, which video setting should be selected for the highest quality (50i FX, 50i FH, 50p PS, 25p FX or 25p FH?
And which is the better format - AVCHD or MP4?
I live in Europe by the way (PAL TV system if I'm not mistaken).
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%