Burst Mode problem ?
Just got the Tamron 70-300 (couldn't resist that $100 rebate) but I am having an issue I didn't anticipate.
With VR on, I can't get a series of sharp shots in burst mode. It's worse the longer the lens gets. The first will be fine, but the rest not so good.
Is the camera frame rate "faster" than the lens can handle to AF and stabilize; is this typical for stabilized telephoto zooms? If so, I guess I'll have to give up burst unless I'm willing to use a tripod and turn off the stabilization?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%