Hx200v - DOA - faulty viewfinder/lcd - HELP!
Hi a friend bought a hx200v when you switch it on the lcd screen is black although normal screen icons can be seen, when you look through the viewfinder it is the same.
It looks like it has the lens cap on - but the lens cap is off.
When you shoot a picture the playback is black - I shot a picture in my hx9v this played back perfectly on the hx200v.
Unless we are missing something simple I am assuming this is DOA anyone else have this happen or shine some light on anything we are missing?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4