bad pixel

Started Jul 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
borgein Contributing Member • Posts: 604
Re: bad pixel

I would send this further up the Fujifilm chain.

Also explain this to the camera store. Did you deliver your own photos as evidence of the defect?

It's sad that this happened. I can really understand your frustration. I have exchanged my XF18mm twice now, and my second one has some sort of defects (metall scratching sounds when twisting the manual focus ring, loose front cover (where the FUJINON AESPHERICAL LENS print is) and lots of black hair-looking fibers inside the lens after almost no use. I am suspecting that this is thin metal particles caused by the metal scratching sound... I am no struggling with Fujifilm however. I am struggling with an incompetent and idiotic camera store that doesn't even know how their own service routines works.

I think it is weird that your camera was sent to Fujiflm in Germany. Fujifilm Norway and their service departrment here told me that they only had equipment for sensor replacement on the X-Pro1 in the UK and in Tokyo a few months back. So why was it sent to Germany?

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow