Anyone with D800 and old ais tele lenses ?
Does anyone here have a D800 and one of the following lens:
1. Nikon ais 500 f:4 p
2. Nikon ais 400 f:3.5
I have a 400 3.5 and a d800. The lens is "OK" cause I cant afford an AF-S version.
It has a bit of CA on the corners, and the I checked the focus against the 70-200 with the 1.7 teleconverter and the image is very similar. Using the TC301 does degrade the image a fair bit.
I havent used it much since I got my D800 so I can't go into more detail but may be able to put up some pics on the weekend.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!