Capture One Pro 6 for half price €114,50!

Started Aug 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
OP BobYIL Contributing Member • Posts: 940
Re: Capture One Pro 6 for half price €114,50!

Theodoros Fotometria wrote:

BobYIL wrote:

Capture One Pro 6 for this week only is offered for half price, € 114,50 roughly $140.00 (see their website). As you know, the Capture One Pro 6 is the favorite converter for handling the MF files as they have no low-pass filter. For a comparison against other converters you may refer to the D800E review at DPR, apparently better sharpness at default setting with no artifacts.

I ordered one and soon will be able to compare my D800E files on Capture One and CNX2.
--
BobYIL

-- hide signature --

The best "by far" to develop D800E NEFs... highly recommended to all D800E owners... it will show the real difference between D800E and D800.... or any other DSLR for that matter, especially if you print.
Theodoros
http://www.fotometria.gr

When I saw the comparison in the D800E review, I noted the difference. An hour ago I bought and downloaded it. The difference between the CNX2 and Capture One on the D800E shots is strikingly obvious; right out of the converter the colors are a tad more saturated and the sharpness is like the Leica M8 files, crisp, lots of microcontrast but huge in size, no need to sharpen at all. (Now I understand why the Hasselblad files look so different in acutance).. Let me continue testing it further but so far so good, I think it seems so well to fit the characteristics of the AA-filterless sensor.

-- hide signature --

BobYIL

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow