Hot shoe JJC MSA-10 - test photos

Started Jul 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
jonous_0
jonous_0 Regular Member • Posts: 138
Re: Hot shoe JJC MSA-10 - test photos

I received mine today and as i currently don't have an external flash i went over to a friend who has an old SIGMA EF-430 flash with hot-shoe for SIGMA camera. Put it on, pushed button but nothing happened. I made sure the hot shoe was firmly put, even metered it with a polymeter to see if it gives any current value and seems to respond when the shutter button is pressed. I like to think that it is just a flash incompatibility as others have reported that not all of their flashes work with it. And that makes me worry cause i ordered a Yongnuo flash that is for Nikon, as i thought it didn't matter which brand it is for. Or does it? Does the number and positioning of the pins have to do with compatibility with the msa-10?

Your thoughts please...
--

Zenit 12 / Sigma SA-300 / Sigma SA-5 / Olympus C770UZ / Canon PowerShot A720 IS / Sony NEX-5

jonous_0's gear list:jonous_0's gear list
Olympus C-770 UZ Sony SLT-A57 Samsung NX500 Sony DT 50mm F1.8 SAM Samsung 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 power zoom
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
wll
wll
wll
wll
wll
wll
wll
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow