RX100 Playback zoom-in behavior
One thing that really annoys me about this camera is that when I go to playback and hit the zoom lever in once to zoom into the image it goes way too far and I have to zoom back out all the time. On all my other cameras hitting the zoom lever in slowly zooms closer and closer but not this camera.. It goes to like 100% view or something with just one push. Does anyone know how to change this behavior?
I've even gone through the manual to try and find the appropriate setting to disable this annoying behavior... but unfortunately, some twisted mind apparantly thought this behavior for playback zoom would make sense...
A "click and hold for 100%" would make sense, but to way playback zoom now works does not make sense (if I mis something here, please enlighten me..)
But maybe that same 'genius' will introduce a setting to change it..
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%