Bird-cherry ermine caterpillars
The two first ones with EP3 and 17mm lens, the rest with E3 and 50-200... Flash used in some.
Strange animals these caterpillars, they cover whole trees with their nets.
Thanks for looking. C&C welcome!
'The best camera in the world is the one you have with you when you need it'
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%