Soft Protective Lens Wraps
I have been using wraps or bags that I get at the dollar stores. These are made of a softer canvas-like material, have a plastic zipper. I have one for each of my Canon 70-200 f4 and 15-85mm and they compliment nicely the lens case for my 400L lens.
Been using these for about two years.
These 'cases' are used in both my (non-photo) backpacks for travel etc, as well as in my LowePro bags.
I don't 'baby' my gear but I don't abuse it. These cases provide ample protection at modest cost and take up very little space. Plus they are quite inconspicuous out there in the real world!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%