The more I work with my FUJI cameras the more I like them.
First a X100 then X1 Pro and another X100 (just for black & white and a higher ISO & dynamic range for low light shots...)
My Leica is gathering dust and only for some special situations I use other cameras.
Do I hate anything? Yes: the name! Fuji was bad...Fujifilm is worse...!
At least, if the company doesn't want to abandon the name, it could change it to a stylized manuscript "F", half abbreviation half logo...!
Lots of things to say but I crave for some fujishots....!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power