Some Olympics Windsurfing pics
D4 "does" Olympics is the correct parlance around here, I believe.
Read a little about my first Olympic experience on my blog http://www.rimandfill.com if you like. I usually shoot motorcycles and cars, and people. So it was a new experience for me!
Or see lots more pics at http://adamduckworth.photoshelter.com/gallery/Olympics-2012-Windsurf/G0000qGr5O0YEb8U/
Or have a little look at a few here. Hope you enjoy.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO