7D mode dial wear
Hello I wonder i anyone can offer any advice,
I have had my 7D since about late May (2012) and I seem to have a problem where the rubber coating that surrounds the mode dial has started to come off.
I am in Florida at the moment doing research but I started to notice this in June/July in the UK but only slightly. I think this the use of sunscreen and I was doing a insect replant that contained deet for a day or so but changed to a different product. and I do fear that this amplified it some. but only the dial where I hold it to change modes is affected some still was all the rubber.
is this normal?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%