Sill Loving my D5000
Just wanted to share...
I havent touched my D5000 for over a year from switching from D300 and then to D800.
I gave it a shot last night from a firework view from our balcony with 70-200VRII with TCIII x2TC.
Simply was just amazed. I used to blame it all with the camera...need better lens need better camera body... It all came to this>
need better skills, shooting wise, Editing wise.
Hope to improve some more, C&C all welcome.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%