SB910/D800E flash exposure comp woes..
Just wanted to see if anyone else has encountered this-
Having just made the switch from D3x and SB800 to D800E and SB910, Ive run into an issue using flash compensation on the SB910, in TTL BL FP mode, and TTL BL mode.
Essentially I am used to shooting outdoor portraits and dialing the flash down between 2 and 3 stops to that I am just getting a catch light in the eyes.
With the SB910, even dialed to "-3", I can see almost no difference from the "0", or "+3"...
I am shooting at ISO 100 usually, so it isnt a case of minimal flash still being too powerful for thr ISO setting, I am at a loss.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!