Ansel Adams Challenge

Started Jul 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
Martin Ocando
Martin Ocando Veteran Member • Posts: 5,992
Re: As the host of the series...

Well, we don't use that word that way, is more the act in yourself than calling someone like that. No, in fact we use one that means exactly, but is Pajuo. Kind of the same thing

mschf wrote:

Peru... ahhh, the memories. Too bad I forgot a lot of the curse words and phrases they use over there. The funniest one though was one that wasn't even spoken: every time a Mitsubishi Pajero passed by me, I wondered what the driver was trying to convey (not sure about Venezuela or Panama, but in Peru "pajero" has a much worse meaning than just "jerk" or "a-hole" :D)

Martin Ocando wrote:

mschf wrote:

And if they really are being intentionally harsh, you can always resort to a spanish style counter-attack... words like "carajo", "mierda", "pendejo", "maricon", come to mind

LOL RTFL! You kill me man, you really do. BTW, you are really fluent in Peruvian "street" slang HAHAHAHA

-- hide signature --

Martin Ocando
-------------------------

Martin Ocando's gear list:Martin Ocando's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus E-M5 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm F2.8 OIS +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow