Ansel Adams Challenge

Started Jul 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
MouraPhoto Junior Member • Posts: 38
Re: As the host of the series...

As I wrote in an earlier post:

"... it shows that in the early stages of voting, the description was no different from what is there now, but that the hosts were different (there's one extra there now), so showing that there were changes made. I'm quite happy with it though, so that closes the case on this issue."

Can I take the opportunity though, to ask you if you are going to answer the question I asked you earlier?

Martin Ocando wrote:

mschf was added as co-host long after the challenge was voted and closed. I don't know what are your intentions here.

MouraPhoto wrote:

Thanks for that, though that's not exactly what I was looking for, as it only records one specific moment in time depending on google's indexing frequency. Still, it shows that in the early stages of voting, the description was no different from what is there now, but that the hosts were different (there's one extra there now), so showing that there were changes made. I'm quite happy with it though, so that closes the case on this issue. Thanks again for the help.

RaptorUK wrote:

MouraPhoto wrote:

Interesting! Care to explain how you retrieved that?

I searched on Google for Bresson Spontaneous Streets challenge then for the DPR links, clicked the > > to the right of the link and then clicked Cached.

-- hide signature --

Take a look at my album . . . http://www.F1Album.com

-- hide signature --

Martin Ocando
-------------------------

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow