I'm patient and I of course waited for a long time as I downloaded Mountain Lion, Aperture and updates to iPhoto and in the process of downloading iMovie.
I know that I read somewhere on this site of someone else complaining about slow performance and someting about using a Thunderbird to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter to improve performance.
As I am new to this forum and have a ton to learn and at my age a bit long in the tooth and not as quick to learn as I'd like I ask lots of questions here and at Apple Care if necessary.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%