Alaska Inside Passage

Started Jul 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
brcnhouston OP New Member • Posts: 15
Re: Alaska Inside Passage (back with photos)

Beautiful trip. Two days of blue skies, four with partly cloudy, and the rest going from heavy clouds to lightly raining. From what I have read thats pretty good weather. Good wild life sightings, as everyone says take your longest lens, I wish I had longer when in Denali.

I wasnt able to take a laptop, so, I am in the process of reviewing twelve days of click happy shooting. I am posting two photos taken in College Fjord, and one from Denali. After I look at all of em, I hope to find a few worthy of posting.

Im new to this, these are my first posts, C&C welcome, also any advice on how to compress a RAW down and still keep a good looking photo to upload. Ive searched through DPReview articles on the subject, and havent been happy with 72dpi and less than 900 pixel wide shots.

brcnhouston's gear list:brcnhouston's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f/2.8 DX
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow