Hi res vs. normal length zooms
"Good" glass is good glass. Prime, zoom, whatever. Resolving power, contrast, edge and corner sharpness, low CA, color rendition, etc. Same old story. All depends on the application, as to what's "good".
Primes are easier to build, but that doesn't mean that they always produce higher "quality" shots.
The bigger you print, generally the farther away people will be when looking at it. Not many people are going to look at an 18"x24" from 2 inches away.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%