Ansel Adams Challenge

Started Jul 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
MouraPhoto Junior Member • Posts: 38
Re: As the host of the series...

I don't mean to be rude here, honestly, but this question was directed to Martin. I'd rather wait for his reply if that's ok?!

mschf wrote:

MouraPhoto wrote:

I've asked this question but got no answer from anyone, so I'll just ask you this one directly, you being the host. Why are the 0.5 votes a problem in the AD challenge, but not in the HCB challenge (it's actually good given you gave the person the honour of co-hosting your challenges)?

From what I've read in the other thread, it seems a lot of people DO have a problem with the 0.5 votes, not sure if they're taking it personally or just don't want to accept my reasons for giving them. I don't know why the 0.5 votes are a problem in the Adams challenge.

I can also see that you no longer mention mimicking somebody style, was that because of the criticism you got, namely from me?

Moura, as I wrote in my reply to you in the other thread, I'm positive "mimic" was never written in the HCB rules. If it was even true that the "offending" word(s) got removed after the fact, wouldn't it seem logical to you that he'd remove the same instances of the same words/phrases from all his challenges?

-- hide signature --

~ Martin

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow