D700 and Macro len
I know this is a lens question but it specifically pertains to my new D700. I'll also post on the lens forum
Im using my manual lenses until I get a feel for the functions of this camera but my Nikon macro 55mm F2.8 lens is real stiff and Im afraid it will bend my lens mount.
I talked to a local camera repair this morning and they want $130 to take it apart clean it regrease it and put it back together.
I this a good price for this lens or will a little more give me something better. This is a 30 yr old + lens and its satisfactory however Im open to suggestion.
Thanks for any input.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%