I have a spare battery for the above cameras. It's still in its sealed plastipak. It cost me £62 new, would sell for £50, including carriage. Receipt available for warranty purposes.
Reason for sale is that I've just sold my NEX-7 through this forum.
Incidentally, I was sent a payment of £760 via PayPal, and they took a cut of £26! Is that the going rate for a PayPal Funds Transfer? The FAQs says "a small charge" for payments using credit card.
Thanks for any comments.
View using Google Maps: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4