E-M5 remote shutter release problem?
I picked up a clone off Ebay for $3 shipped & it works exactly as expected. However, when I mount any of my 4/3rds lenses, it will only lock focus-it will not trip the shutter. To be more specific, if I have the 12-50 lens attached & half-press the remote shutter button, it will lock focus. When I press the remote button all the way in, it will trip the shutter. If I have one of my 4/3rds lenses attached (12-60, 50-200, etc.), it will lock focus with a half-press, albeit slowly. If I continue with a full press, it will do absolutely nothing.
Has anyone else run across this?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!