Raw resolution vs Jpeg, cropping and so on.
Hi I use my FZ 150 with RAW settings,
When I open the RAW pics into Fast Stone, I see them in 1920X1440, while the JPEG ones are 4000X3000.
But I see that the real resolution of the RAW is 4144X3016.
I have LR 3.6 and Photoshop Elements 10.. which one of this is the best to see and crop RAW pics, without further editing?
Ignorant photograph beginner
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week