Canon 8-15 fisheye L
im planning to buy one of this beauties after used it in a expo.
but im wondering if someone who owns it and uses it can tell me how it is in real life shooting.
as well if someone will be kind enough to post a CR2 file of the pictures taken in some focal lengths. im interested mainly in the 8mm 10mm 12mm and 15mm.
i want to know how photoshop or lightroom will reduce the distortion to make a bigger image.
BTW i shoot full frame on a 5DMKIII.
I'll shoot you anytime; lol
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%