Some new X10 pics ....
I take the camera with me wherever I go. I'm impressed with the number of keepers I get under a wide variety of situations and environments. My wife and I drove yesterday to a NJ antique-lover's town called Lafayette. These shots are from there.
On another note: I've printed quite a few images from my X10 to 17" X 22." They are crisp, clean, deep and have that elusive 3-D quality (to borrow a term from the Sigma/Foveon fans). More remarkably, they are strikingly similar to large images from my old Canon 1Ds 11.1MP camera. My wife agrees; the X10 has very similar imaging characteristics.
These next few are from my California trip of last weekend:
'When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.'
— Found in a Chinese Fortune Cookie
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%