Epson 7900 "fix"
I had one of those defective carts. When inserted, the printer would not recognize it but returned an error message. Nothing I did helped, and I tried evey hint I found on the internet. Finally, I called the supplier who told me that Epson was having a problem with some carts. In the past, the suplier would overnight a replacement cart just on my word, but Epson took over and required them to direct all cart issues to Epson customer service. When I called customer service they gave me a Fed Ex return authorization # for a next day return, but it took another twelve days before I got my replacement cart back.
In the meantime, I'ves checked all my standby carts to see when they expire, because I know that had that happened, Epson would never have repaced the defective cart.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%