7D + Tamron 70-300mm VC (Sydney, Australia)
I am looking to sell my Canon 7D with Tamron 70-300mm VC.
Canon 7D: looks as a brand new, about 10K actuations. I had been using it for about 10 months, before purchasing 5DII. Comes with the original box and all accessories.
Tamron 70-300mm VC: a perfect copy, very sharp. I checked and tested 4 copies via Imatest before selecting that one. You may see some examples in my gallery. Also looks as a brand new, comes with the box etc.
I am selling these because have not been using the 7D after purchased 5DII. also, my wife owns another 7D.... keeping two identical cameras makes no sense for us.
I would prefer Australian buyers since I am based in Sydney.
Paid $2050, all accept $1450 bank transfer or cash on collection.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power