5D mark II - sRaw2 file size strange.
There is nothing strange going on. You have simply mixed up MP (megapixels) and MB (megabytes). The 5DII sRAW2 is 2784 x 1856 (5.2 MP) but the file size (disk space used) was 13.2MB.
I have 5D II and set to sRAW2 (no "+" jpeg)
based on menu, sRAW2 is 5.5MB size, but when i shoot and check info of picture, it show 13.2MB
Why file size is double?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%