I picked up a V1 for general family snaps and vacation photography and find it does well... http://www.aChanceEncounter.com/westernalberta
My poor D300/D700 have been sitting around not being used.
I am considering (probably after Photokina) getting rid of the big Nikon bodies and some of the lens to pick up the X-Pro 1 and primes.
Subjects I shoot for serious photography are generally landscapes with some wildlife. I understand I can continue to use my Nikon glass with the Fuji, correct? So, my 70-200 and 300 would still be useful to hang on to. Also, I want to be able to continue to do off camera flash for portraits.
Can the X-Pro 1 do night and star trail photography?
Has anyone made the switch? Thoughts?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power