Minolta 5600 hs D Blitz question
Hi . I got a minolta 5600 hs d and i got a few questions . is that D coming from something? . and if that flash mount breaks cuz is plastic and could happens is it replaceble? and if yes where could i find a spare ? mine is a little bit loose or are all like that? anyone broke that patin from the blitz?
Thnx again .
The D was added for "Digital" I guess, to distinguish it from the older which are not fully compatible.
I have had two for many years, and they are quite solid. It should not break, unless you drop camera + flash.
A bit loose is no problem at all. Unlike most other types it is locked anyway.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!