onOne FocalPoint 2 - Crash with LR 4
I have detected two severe bugs when using FocalPoint 2 from Lightroom.
1. If you launch FocalPoint from LR and if the path or the filename of the image contains an accented character, the plugin loader (FocalPointPalette.exe) will immediately crash. No problem when used from Photoshop or as a standalone application.
2. Whatever your configuration (Windows 32- or 64-bit, 32- or 64-bit version of Lightroom), it is always the 32-bit version of FocalPointPalette.exe that will be loaded when launched from Lightroom. This is due to a bug in one of the LUA scripts : ONLRService.lua. On 64-bit systems, the code block at line 1141 is commented out. It shouldn't.
Strangely enough, this scripts determine whether the OS is 32-bit or 64-bit by checking the installed version of Photoshop. They just forgot that PS CS6 exists and that Photoshop is not necessarily installed.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week