Captured these at work over the weekend. the flower opens up at night and apparently lasts less than a day. I was fortunate to capture these. It was quite breezy that day so it was a bit challenging. took about 15 images and i must say they were all pretty impressive. would of posted more but i've met my quota for the month.
Comments and feedback welcomed. Enjoy.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|