Photography is mainly a hobby for me but I have had a few paid jobs (portraits and weddings). Had a phone call from a 'friend of a friend' wanting some product photography for a high end race bike.
I explained I'd not done any product photography and that it was a specialist field in itself but said I'd have a go photographing my sons bike and let him decide. Good news is after quoting a fair price and him seeing my work, he's gone ahead with the booking.
Bike was backlit with Lastolite hilite, with large softbox to front and SB900 lifting the vinyl train behind the bike to white. Reflection and gradient added in PS.
Apart from some light bleed reduction are there any other improvements I could make?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power