7D or 5Dmkii - same discussion, with a twist

Started Jul 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
Jerry-astro
Jerry-astro Veteran Member • Posts: 8,706
Uh huh...

qianp2k wrote:

I am amused to read their responses to each other in that thread, how funny Pot calling the kettle black

Believe me when I tell you that your responses are no less amusing.

You will read virtually every APS-C owner after switching to 5D2 said WOW..in 5D forum if you search. Lots of them migrated last year when 5D2 package was sweet. It is real if you ever try.

I've seen a lot of enthusiasm about low light work in the forums and among pros that I know. I see very little in the way of real direct comparisons that you seem so intent to make (yet with absolutely no backup for those claims except test reports ). I get that you love FF. Cool. Yet, you're convincing no one that it is as compelling and visible to the human eye as you seem to think. As I said... you're a "true believer" and there is no convincing you otherwise. I won't even try.

Jerry-astro's gear list:Jerry-astro's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12 Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R Fujifilm XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 OIS WR +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow