7D or 5Dmkii - same discussion, with a twist

Started Jul 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
qianp2k Forum Pro • Posts: 10,350
Re: 7D or 5Dmkii - same discussion, with a twist

jack69 wrote:

qianp2k wrote:

don't waste time to F&F. he never own and experience any 5D series cameras and he even doesn't have good 7D photos that camera he no longer own. his only purpose jumping into is for trolling and picking up fight. nobody could understand why he is so mad on 5D series cameras. ask him to post his 7D photos first and he doesn't have any 5D/5D2/5D3 photos. just check his DPR gallery to get an idea what amateur photos he posted based on his boasted "22-yr professional" experiences. that's it? he got kidding everyone.

he claims he could not see difference between 5D2 and 7D in 26x18" print (or whatever around that size) but could see clear difference between 5D2/5D3 and D800 at 30x20" print (despite many actually own both all said no). funny he never own 5D2/5D3 and lie about he got D800 about 3 months ago. he claimed he processed thousand and thousand photos from 5D/5d2, D3/D3s/D3X that all he never own and experience, and he failed to present any single photo from those cameras. he is so desperate resort to lying and trolling tactics. he is just an obscure amateur wedding photog in Victoria Canada, totally unknown by the photographic community in his area and Canada. he has tons of time in futile debate and trolling in many DPR forum with his "fully-occupied" schedules. he is a joke in DPR forums.

Many share your view.

A self-claimed "pro" does not even dare to share his website that have the same photos as posted in his DPR gallery that are already his best. Most of them dated old that means he only occasionally has few customers that explains why he has so much casual time busying in DPR forums.

I happened will visit Vancouver and Victoria in last week next month before taking cruise to Alaska. I might stopby his studio if lucky I can find or does he actually has one?

-- hide signature --
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow