Flowers - after the rain
I own the Nikon CLS - SU800 with 2 SB200's. General setup is mount the two flashes at 9:00 & 10:30 position on one side of the lens. The lenses are the Nikon VR105 and the Sigma 150 f/2.8 macro (older version). These shots hand held. Sometimes I will hold one of the flashes off to the side. Some of the bee macros (phase.com - search - boatner) I have mounted a flash on a stand/ off to the side with a RRS wedding bracket.
When the primary camera was the D200 - just owned the two SB200s and used a S800 to control the flash. Haven't tried bouncing yet - lot of macro insects that are too flighty.
Thanks for the comments!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%